something i feel passionate about

   One of the things that i enjoy to do the most is to play drums, since i was a kid i liked to make drums with metalic jars of milk, i take one of them and put a cup of tea in the bottom of the jar to imitate the sound of a snare, other jar made a lower tone, and then my father´s friend gift me  a set of old cymbals and with thet first drum i started to learn how to mark rithms and every day i tryed to learn new fills. When i was in first year of high school my father gift me a drum and in thet moment i start to search artists whith interesting drums and i tried to play their songs. Gradually y get better and become more able to play longer, the bad part was that as i become better i started to break the skin of my fongers for the brush with the ramrod, and due the loud sound i have to use headphones, but my ears result damaged anyway.

Comentarios

Entradas populares