a job i would like to do.


   Today i’m gonna write about a job i´d like to do. Until now I have only worked in a few occasional jobs, like flyer deliveryman, choripanes seller for national independence holydays season, math teacher and car washer.
    If I could choose a job, I think that I would like to be a movie director, because i’v always liked to watch movies, when a movie call my attention I investigate about the director, actors, the movie gender, and I search what other movies has done the director or other similar. In addition, when I were in school and I had to do a work that implicate film something, I always tried to lead it to the best quality so that what I wanted to communicate can be understood in the better way possible, I directed the scenes and take charge of the edition, music, or whatever I though the short film require. When I study in Santiago university I had a subject called tacoe (workshop of oral and write communication), and the teacher give us a work that consisted in make a short film about the idiomatic vicious, and I direct and also edit the scenes and I really enjoyed it. I think that a good director most have the ability to decide the way in which the sequence compose the story, and I guess that I could do it because I have several reference to base on.
    Some of the directors that inspire me are Danny Boyle, Darren Aronofsky, Larry Clark, just to mention a few.




Resultado de imagen para larry clark on set

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares