may friend


   Today i’m going to write about my best friend, his name is manuel, but in school everybody call him manu, we met almost ten years ago when we were eleven years old in a recess, although we were classmates for more than three years at that point we never shared at all before. In a very short period, we started to have a lot in common and along with other friends we past great moments in school. When I met him, he liked rap music, but then I contaminate him with some bands I listened in that time and he show me some bands too, as well we started to skate almost at the same time so we past a lots of time together.
    Then in second year of high school he almost had to leave school because there wasn´t places left in my course, but finally somehow he stay in the course and in that year we started a band with two more friends, manu and me played guitar and sing and the other two played bass and drums, but it didn´t last because the drummer didn´t learn any song, and the only time we play for a public the bass was out of tune so we get demotivated and decided to broke up.
     After the graduation we both start to study in university and in 2017 manu´s parents move to concepcion and he had to leave the house where he lived because his parents wasn´t able to keep paying, so I asked my parents if he could stay for a months in a room that was empty in my house and they accept, so we lived together for six months and mess around every weekend (every day), and we still until today.


La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

Comentarios

Entradas populares