a sport


   Today i´m going to write about a sport I do and even though I like a lot to play football and go out to jogging, the only activity to keep me fit that I practice “regularly” is skateboarding.
    I skate since I had thirteen when my dad gift me a skateboard and all my friends started to skate too, at first was very difficult to me learn the basic tricks (ollie, manual, backside, etc.) but after one year I get over that and started to try other tricks more demanding, and that require to skate more frequently too. One of the obstacles that y faced learning skate was the knockings, because sometimes were very hard and that made me take rest for a while to get better and back to the tracks, so i started to use shin pads to practice the dangerousest tricks to avoid injuries.
    I have always practice skate sporadically, one year very intensely, the next not that much, and since I entered to the university it depends on the period, if I have too much work to workshop I leave it aside, or if is tests week I prioritize the study, but per month y try to skate at least about five or six times. At present I skate in puenteskate, a skate park that is very near to my house, but when I were in school I went to a track called “el italia” that was in a neighborhood of the same name aside my school, and in first year of high school me and my friends skate in the classroom.
    I enjoy this sport because it generates me a lot of adrenalin; I have never known a feeling comparable to what I feel when I land a trick and the risk is the component that makes this sport the most amazing to me.

Comentarios

  1. it sounds very cool know all that tricks, I hope you can learn more! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think skateboarding is very cool!! :0, but I haven't try it yet ):

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I too love the sports that generates adrenalin. I hope that you and others don´t let of practice his sports for the university :C

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares